A prescription to improve exit surveys and the human experience
At German pharmaceutical giant Boehringer Ingelheim, employee exit surveys provided important feedback on business operations and the workforce experience, but the survey process could be inefficient and disconnected from related processes. Response rates and data were not sufficient for revealing meaningful insights about trends, risks, areas for improvement, and other needs. Leaders saw a huge opportunity to transform the exit survey process—and to make a bigger impact on the business and the employee experience.
Boehringer Ingelheim worked with Deloitte to deploy an integrated platform centered on SAP® solutions and designed to help elevate the employee experience while improving business processes.
The solution enabled automatic workflows and alerts and can generate surveys and deliver analytic insights based on HR data and sentiment/experience data. The proactive capabilities are designed to allow Boehringer Ingelheim to identify issues quickly, and more actively manage workforce experience across the organization. Specific SAP technologies leveraged include:
- Qualtrics® Core XM
- Qualtrics® Employee XM
- SAP® SuccessFactors® Human Experience Management (HXM) solutions
- Improved response rate from departing employees
- Ability to collect more meaningful data on employee experience and business operations
- Integrated platform for more unified processes across HR and employee experience
- Greater control and view into data
- Automated alerts and workflows—tuned to employee relations events and integrated with the compliance function
- Dynamic dashboards for real-time data-driven analytics and insights
- Reduced dependency on external service providers
Get answers to your questions about anything Kinetic.