American Airline’s new sky-high employee experience—across the globe
Inconsistent business processes and multiple outdated systems across HR and payroll were hampering the company’s ability to effectively serve and manage records for over 335,000 employees, retirees, and non-employees worldwide.
American Airlines worked with Deloitte to create and deploy a single, unified global solution for HR, payroll, and talent management. Consistent and accurate data, global/local functionality, and enhanced reporting capabilities would empower the workforce to make improved local and corporate decisions, while providing integrated employee performance, compensation management, and leadership succession planning capabilities.
Enabled by multiple SAP® SuccessFactors® modules and an SAP Payroll Platform powered by SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud, the solution drove new digital business processes and enhanced the employee experience for more than 110,000 team members and 225,000 non-employees globally.
- Reduced the job candidate application process from 45 minutes to 10, and provided a digital onboarding process
- HR-related payroll errors were reduced to zero
- Significant cost savings and efficiencies were achieved from migrating to the cloud various systems, processes, records, and support operations across 57 countries
- A unified employee experience across every region and for every team member
- Extensible cloud-based technology platform enabled continuous improvement and new innovation experience for new employees
- Enhanced General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance and other data privacy improvements
Get answers to your questions about anything Kinetic.