With changing consumer mobility behavior and the increased demand for electric vehicles, the disruption of the auto industry is forcing the overhaul of everything from technology to manufacturing systems, ownership models to aftermarket support. Much more than mere transportation, cars now house myriad high-tech features offered by non-traditional suppliers, which add links to the automotive supply chain.
- Shift from hindsight to insight by understanding vehicle profitability and margin levers driving it
- Comprehensive visibility to all direct and indirect material purchases
- Increased visibility into price change rationale for product trend analysis
- Control operational costs with improved variance analysis
- Deep dive view of market attributes to reduce leakage and improve product margins
- Implement processes to target 100% financial inventory tracking by part numbers and quantities to increase inventory visibility and proactively identify issues before month-end
- Increased data granularity with material, batch and variant attributes for financial and cost management reporting